Switzerland-based Global Visions Community Horasis will host 400 leaders from business, government, academia, and civil society at the Horasis Asia Meeting in Binh Duong New City, Vietnam from November 25-26.
Founded and Chaired by Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter, Horasis: The Global Visions Community is an independent international organization dedicated to inspiring our future.
Horasis hosts annual meetings to advance solutions to the most critical challenges facing corporations today. Flagship events include the annual Horasis Global Meeting as well as regional summits focusing on China, India, and South East Asia.
“Horasis understands that tackling globally relevant issues and implementing growth strategies requires thought leadership and peer-to-peer networks,” said Dr. Richter in a statement.
“We are thrilled to once more be gathering the region’s key leaders and entrepreneurs with a plan to form actionable, collaborative plans,” he added.
The Horasis Asia Meeting will Gather an International Roster of the World’s Most Prominent Leaders
Launched in 2016, the annual Horasis Asia Meeting is one of the world’s foremost discussion forums, offering an ideal platform to explore and foster cooperation, impact investing and sustainable growth across Asia.
Taking place as the 10 nations of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) celebrate 50 years of deepening unity and rising wealth, participants are poised to craft a compelling vision for the region’s future generations in a connected age.
This year, politicians and business leaders will meet to discuss and form a systemic view of activities affecting the drivers of Asia’s economic success and how Asian businesses interact regionally as well as globally.
Over the course of the two-day event, talks and discussions are set to be held on topics such as sustainable development, regional integration, tourism, Asian family businesses, closing the gender gap, Asia’s digital economy, climate change, youth employment, impact investment, inclusive growth and many more.
Co-chairs for the event include:
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Founder and Executive Chairman, Grow VC Group, USA
- Anson Chan, Chairman, Bonds Group of Companies, Hong Kong SAR
- Juan Jose Guemes, Chairman Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center, IE Business School, Spain
- Rajive Kaul, Chairman, Nicco Group, India
- Don Lam, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, VinaCapital, Vietnam
- Nguyen Van Hung, Group Executive Chairman, Becamex IDC, Vietnam
- Huynh Quang Hai, Group Executive Director, VSIP Group, Vietnam
- Mai Huu Tin, Chairman and Founder, U&I Investment Corporation, Vietnam
- Diana Mao, President, NomiNetwork, USA
- Harshavardhan Neotia, Chairman, Ambuja Neotia Group, India
- Johan Nyvene, Chief Executive Officer, Ho Chi Minh City Securities Corporation, Vietnam
- Mohan Das Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education, India
- Pham Hong Hai, Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Vietnam, Vietnam
- Prinn Panitchpakdi, Governor, Stock Exchange of Thailand, Thailand
- Ken Shibusawa, Chief Executive Officer, Shibusawa and Company, Japan
- Rose Swe, Co-founder, Mango Group, Myanmar
- Tan Yinglan, Founding Managing Partner, Insignia Ventures Partners, Singapore
- Kelvin Teo, Chief Executive Officer, Sembcorp Development Ltd, Singapore
- Tran Uyen Phuong, Chief Executive Officer, Tan Hiep Phat Chu Lai, Vietnam
- Wang Dong, Secretary General, The Pangoal Institution, China
- Bryan Yang, Chief Executive Officer, Inspiration Inc., China
The Horasis Asia Meeting is one of four annual meetings put on by Horasis, which also include the Horasis India Meeting, the Horasis China Meeting, and the flagship Horasis Global Meeting, which took place in Cascais, Portugal earlier this year.