Open call from the Macedonian Innovation Fund
The Macedonian Fund for innovation and technological development has published it’s first open call for Macedonian startups. Startups can apply until 18 April for co-financing up to 85% of the total budget for the project (maximum of 30,000 euros). The remaining 15% of the total budget for the project should be provided by the applicant. The purpose of the instrument support is to encourage innovation in enterprises, implementation of innovative solutions and support for companies that have high growth potential, as well as presenting scientific research results in applicative methods, or commercial activities by creating “spin-off” companies. The call is open to micro, small and medium enterprises (not older than six years), startup and spinoff companies, predominantly owned by the Macedonian citizens. Overall, 600,000 euros are provided to fund projects under the public announcement.
Leave a Reply